Extraordinary Wine and Travel Experiences
Revealed for 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Live Auction; 23rd Annual Festival set for February 3-5, 2023
Bahamas Yacht Trip
Imagine an unforgettable yacht excursion touring the islands of the Bahamas aboard the 164-foot Ocean Club yacht with meals prepared by an on-board chef, touring London and Ireland with VIP tickets to the 2023 British Open, or an exclusive African Adventure in South Africa and Zambia.
These amazing wine and travel experiences are among the many spectacular offerings to be auctioned off during the 23rd annual Naples Winter Wine Festival on February 3-5, 2023, at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort. With the theme “In Perfect Harmony,” the festival showcases the finest wines, exquisite cuisine and incredible auction lots, all to benefit at-risk children in Collier County.
“Thanks to our generous donors and loyal supporters, our team has been able to assemble some truly amazing wine and travel experiences for this year’s live auction,” said Rick Germain, 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Co-Chair and Auction Lot Committee Member. “We anticipate that these incredible auction lots will encourage festival attendees to bid high and bid often.”
Auction lot highlights include:
• Bentley Bentayga EWB Mulliner & Extraordinary Journey to the United Kingdom: One lucky couple will take home a brand new 2023 Bentley Bentayga EWB Mulliner, one-of-a-kind build for the Naples Winter Wine Festival. The automobile features a Snow Quartz exterior with Beluga painted wingmirror caps and every possible luxury upgrade. The couple also will enjoy a seven-day, six-night VIP experience in London and Scotland.
• Staglin Family Vineyard & Pomellato: Two couples will enjoy a seven-night Italian journey hosted by Shari and Garen Staglin of Staglin Family Vineyard. Once in Italy, they will travel to Lake Como and Milan for exclusive VIP events, five-star hotels and meals. The winning bidders also will receive a total of six 1.5 Liter bottles of Staglin Family Vineyard Stagliano Estate Sangiovese, etched (two each from 2017, 2018, and 2019).
• Darioush and the Red Carpet with Chopard: One couple will experience five days and four nights in California with a Napa Valley wine immersion followed by a red carpet experience in Los Angeles with Shahpar and Darioush Khaledi and Chopard on March 9-13, 2023. This package includes exclusive winery experiences at the Darioush estate and two other Napa Valley wine estates; a wine paired-dinner at The French Laundry; and an exclusive invitation to a private viewing of the newest Red Carpet High Jewelry Collection in the Chopard Jewelry Suite prior to the 2023 Oscars. The winning couple will take home a six Magnum Vertical of Darioush Darius II Cabernet Sauvignon (from 2013 - 2019).
• Château de la Crée: Two couples or four individuals will enjoy a six-night town and country experience in Burgundy, France with two Magnums of 2015 Château de la Crée, Santenay Premier Cru Clos Faubard Pinot Noir and two Magnums of 2016 Maison Evenstad, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Fleurières-Les Plantes Au Baron Pinot Noir, plus 12 bottles of exclusive Grand Cru and Premier Cru wines from the very first vintage wine produced under the Domaine Evenstad label. Also included are three nights’ accommodations at Domaine Evenstad’s newly renovated Grande Maison in the center Square of Santenay-Bas and three nights at Château de la Crée in Santenay le-Haut.
• Million Dollar Night of Laughter: Bidders will have the opportunity to be one of just 40 couples who will partake in the first-ever Naples Winter Wine Festival $1 million comedy show, featuring world renowned comedian Sebastian Maniscalco and an exclusive evening at The Club Room at Campiello on historic Third Street South in Old Naples. Maniscalco is an American stand-up comedian and actor who has released five comedy specials and had supporting acting roles in the films Green Book and The Irishman.
• Bahamas Yacht Trip: Three couples will go on an unforgettable, seven-day, six-night yacht excursion to the Bahamas aboard the M/Y 164-foot Ocean Club, featuring five spacious staterooms, multiple lounging areas, a formal dining room along with alfresco dining on the Skylounge aft deck, sundeck with jacuzzi and cocktail bar, Kaleidoscope movie and music central server with Creston controls throughout. All meals will be exquisitely prepared by an on-board chef and accompanied with hand-selected wines.
• African Safari: Two couples will enjoy an 11-day, 10-night exotic African adventure in South Africa and Zambia with roundtrip, business class airfare from the United States to Africa. The adventure includes three nights’ accommodations in Suites at Singita Sweni Lodge in South Africa; two nights in luxury tents at Toka Leya in Victoria Falls; and four nights in luxury tents at Shumba Camp in the Northern Province of Zambia along with exclusive “insider” tours and ranger experiences, a helicopter ride, VIP meals, and wine.
• Ireland, London and The British Open: Two couples will experience 11 days, 10 nights of golf and culture in the United Kingdom with VIP tickets to the 2023 British Open on July 18-28, 2023. The trip includes three nights’ accommodations in staterooms at Adare Manor with golf and a full-day private cruise on Lough Derg in a luxury motor yacht, plus three nights’ accommodations two Blackburne Terrace in Liverpool with Engraver’s Hospitality tickets to The British Open, overlooking the 16th hole. Guests also will experience a private Changing of the Guard at Wellington Barracks, Behind the Glass tour of the Churchill War Rooms and guided tours of Windsor Castle and St. George’s Chapel.
“This year’s auction lots combine some of the world’s most exciting travel packages with truly one-of-a-kind wine and culinary experiences,” said Nena Beynon, 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Co-Chair and Auction Lot Committee Member. “We anticipate another sold out event in 2023 with an exciting live auction that allows us to achieve our mission of making a profound and sustaining difference in the lives of children in Collier County.”
For additional information about the 2023 NWWF, visit: napleswinefestival.com/about-the-festival.